Please avoid disappointment by starting the booking process well in advance as the few spaces that are possible to use are in high demand.
Events Approval for both outdoor and indoor non-academic events has returned to pre-COVID-19 procedures
Society spaces, which are bookable through the CSC for routine society use
- Eliz Room (board room in House 6 – CAP 30) email [email protected] to book – this room can hold small receptions. Permission for a reception can be sought in advance from the Junior Dean
- 3 Atrium meeting rooms – bookable by Socs here
- 191 Pearce St – an Arts workshop only space for Max 25 people. email [email protected]
- There are currently a number of Gazebos around campus, which are bookable for society activity. Book on this link
College space (such as a lecture hall/regent house/room 50) are booked by emailing the College Central Bookings [email protected] – they send you any forms etc needed based on the request.
The procedures can be found on the Central Events website, the Junior Dean’s events/parties web page and events permission application checklist. Spaces in college not managed by the CSC MUST be applied for AT LEAST 10 days in advance through TCD Central Events [email protected]
- Lecture spaces in Arts Building, Hamilton etc (usually after 6pm only)
- Goldsmith Hall, Regent House, Exam Hall etc (usually after 6pm only)
- The Atrium Room 50 – First floor of the Atrium (Cap 50)
- The Main Atrium Space (Cap 100)
- For bookings in the GMB – (CAP various) complete the link below to book a space and once permission is granted for the GMB email the EMP with confirmation of the booking to [email protected] booking https://form.jotform.com/
Hist website page: https://www.tcdhist.com/gmb-