Please avoid disappointment by starting the booking process well in advance as the few spaces that are possible to use are in high demand.
Updated – Nov 2021
Will up updated to reflect announcement made by Govt on 21st Jan ASAP
Society spaces, which are bookable through the CSC for routine society use (no receptions) do not require an Event Management Plan email [email protected]
- Eliz Room (board room in House 6 – CAP 20)
- Atrium meeting rooms – bookable by Socs here
- 191 Pearce St – a workshop only space for Max 15 people.
Each request for a college space (such as a lecture hall/regent house/room 50) must be accompanied by a completed Event Management Plan Nov 2021 Event Management Plan Template and emailed to the College Central Bookings [email protected]
These spaces are not managed by the CSC and MUST be applied for AT LEAST 10 days in advance through TCD Central Events [email protected]
- Lecture spaces in Arts Building, Hamilton etc (usually after 6pm only)
- Goldsmith Hall, Regent House, Exam Hall etc
- The Atrium Room 50 – First floor of the Atrium (Cap 40)
- The Main Atrium Space (Cap TBC)
- For bookings in the GMB – (CAP various) complete the link below to book a space and once permission is granted for the GMB email the EMP with confirmation of the booking to [email protected] booking https://form.jotform.com/gmbroombookings/bookings
T&Cs – While in society spaces all College Regulations must be complied with.
All attendees must show Photo IDs and proof that they are fully vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months (proof of immunity)
- Event is fully seated – ticketing is highly recommended
- Masks are worn and hand sanitiser is used
- Contact Tracing records are maintained for 28 days (Name, Telephone number) – sample to copy
- Receptions (alcohol and/or standing and mingling over food) is not permitted
- The Event Organiser ensures all above precautions followed.