From twenty two applications ten student societies pitched for sponsorship from Bank of Ireland yesterday in the BOI Workbench on Trinity Campus
Congratulations to all of the students who took part, representing their society. The judges were so impressed by the pitches that each society came away with some funding towards their respective event. Agriculture Soc, Biological Soc, DUPA, Fashion Soc, The Hist, Musical Theatre Society, QSoc, TAF, TEDx Trinity, Vegan Soc.
Application for Bank of Ireland for society sponsorship is now closed. Whether it’s for a society publication, an event (single or multi day), or simply for your society’s overall activities for the year, we look forward to seeing what plans you have.
Whether it’s for Michaelmas or Hilary Term activities, no sum is too small, and we are encouraging you to be ambitious! This is a great opportunity for your committee to think big and to push the boat out. We hope that it will really benefit your society, its activity and its members.
Applications should be completed using your @csc.tcd.ie address. Please read the terms and conditions and be clear on the type of events that will not be considered. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
– 4th October: Applications open.
– 13th October: Applications close at midnight
– Selected applications will receive your allotted time to present a pitch
– Societies will present a short pitch to a panel in the BOI Workbench. Proposed date 30th Oct TBC
– Successful applicants will be informed of the outcome at the pitching event or by the following day