Book a room
- The Atrium Rooms (2/3/4) are strictly for the use of TCD Societies
- The organiser of the event must be a current Trinity student/member of staff with a valid ID card.
- All persons using the facilities must me members of college and are required to abide by Trinity College Dublin policies (link)
- The Atrium opening hours are between Monday and Friday, from 10am – 9pm.
- Should catering be required, only prepared foods, light snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are allowed.
- Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to furniture and equipment inside the rooms
- Hirer is required to clean the rooms following the event, ensuring that all rubbish is immediately removed.
- Should the hirer fail to observe the rules, the CSC reserves the right to reject future applications for use of the space and fine for any damages caused.
Please leave the rooms as you would expect them, there are a number of places to dispose of waste and recycle across campus, see here.
About the rooms
Workshop & Committee Room – Room 2
This room, with three sets of tables and chairs is ideal for holding society committee meetings, or for hosting workshops.
AV Room – Room 3
This room has a high quality projector and speaker system with HDMI input. It is best suited to guest speaker presentations, lectures, or film screenings.