Please avoid disappointment by starting the booking process well in advance as the few spaces that are possible to use are in high demand.
Updated – 31st Jan 2022 ‘Events Approval for both outdoor and indoor non-academic events has returned to pre-COVID-19 procedures’
Society spaces, which are bookable through the CSC for routine society use
- Eliz Room (board room in House 6 – CAP 30) email [email protected]
- 3 Atrium meeting rooms – bookable by Socs here
- 191 Pearce St – a workshop only space for Max 25 people. email [email protected]
College space (such as a lecture hall/regent house/room 50) are booked by emailing the College Central Bookings [email protected] and as of now they only require approval of the Junior Dean (NO MORE EMPs).
The procedures can be found on the Central Events website, the Junior Dean’s events/parties web page and events permission application checklist. Spaces in college not managed by the CSC MUST be applied for AT LEAST 10 days in advance through TCD Central Events [email protected]
- Lecture spaces in Arts Building, Hamilton etc (usually after 6pm only)
- Goldsmith Hall, Regent House, Exam Hall etc (usually after 6pm only)
- The Atrium Room 50 – First floor of the Atrium (Cap 40)
- The Main Atrium Space (Cap 100)
- For bookings in the GMB – (CAP various) complete the link below to book a space and once permission is granted for the GMB email the EMP with confirmation of the booking to [email protected] booking https://form.jotform.com/
Hist website page: https://www.tcdhist.com/gmb-