Please avoid disappointment by starting the booking process well in advance as the few spaces that are possible to use are in high demand. These spaces are not managed by the CSC and MUST be applied for AT LEAST 10 days in advance through TCD Central Events [email protected]
Each request must be accompanied by an Event Management Plan Event Safety Management Plan Template 2020-21 (4) Unless your request is a committee meeting of fewer than 8 people.
Options of indoor spaces bookable for Society use – October 2021
- Eliz Room (House 6) (CAP 20) email [email protected] for bookings between 5pm – 9.30pm. [email protected] for use of the meeting room for societies between 10am to 5pm weekdays.
- The Swift (Arts Building) – (CAP 100) email [email protected] with EMP
- Ui Chadhain (Arts Building) (CAP 100) email [email protected] with EMP
- The Atrium Room 50 – First floor of the Atrium (CAP 40) email [email protected] with EMP
- The Main Atrium Space (CAP 100)email [email protected] with EMP
- New Square Marquee until 21st Oct only- (CAP 100) email [email protected] and [email protected] with EMP
- GMB – (CAP various) link to GMB booking https://form.jotform.com/gmbroombookings/bookings
College Regulations must be complied with and Junior Dean’s office and Trinity Enquiries must be notified for all events. https://www.tcd.ie/Junior_Dean/regulations/`
A named Covid co-ordinator is required for each event to ensure masks are used and that they ensure all personnel are vaccinated/Immune by checking their documentation upon entry (scanner not needed)
Food and drink CANNOT be provided.
Masks must be worn indoors and as per college regulations please employ good respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette within college spaces.