Application for Bank of Ireland for society sponsorship is now closed. Whether it’s for a society publication, an event (single or multi day), or simply for your society’s overall activities for the year, we look forward to seeing what plans you have.
Whether it’s for Michaelmas or Hilary Term activities, no sum is too small, and we are encouraging you to be ambitious! This is a great opportunity for your committee to think big and to push the boat out. We hope that it will really benefit your society, its activity and its members.
Applications should be completed using your @csc.tcd.ie address. Please read the terms and conditions and be clear on the type of events that will not be considered. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
– 4th October: Applications open.
– 13th October: Applications close at midnight
– Selected applications will receive your allotted time to present a pitch
– Societies will present a short pitch to a panel in the BOI Workbench. Proposed date 30th Oct TBC
– Successful applicants will be informed of the outcome at the pitching event or by the following day
The TCD Association & Trust provides a grant to societies and applications are now open. The deadline is 5pm. 4th October 2019
This grant comes from TCD Alumni and supports a wide variety of College projects such as student society activity.
More information as well as an application form is available here. Before submitting an application, please review the criteria for support
Then you need to drop it into the office before the deadline 5p.m. Late nominations cannot be accepted.
The deadline for society grant applications from the CSC is the end of Michaelmas Term each year, grant apps can not be accepted after this.