We are delighted to be in a position to offer societies the opportunity to apply to Bank of Ireland for sponsorship. Whether it’s for a society publication, an event (single or multi day), or simply for your society’s overall activities for the year, we look forward to seeing what plans you have.
This is the first year that this deal is in place, and we hope that it will really benefit your society, its activity and its members. Whether it’s for Michaelmas or Hilary Term activities, no sum is too small, and we are encouraging you to be ambitious! This is a great opportunity for your committee to think big and to push the boat out.
The link to the application is below, along with the key dates and deadlines. Please read the terms and conditions and be clear on the type of events that will not be considered. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
– 16th October: Applications open and must be completed using your @csc.tcd.ie address
– 29th October: Applications close at noon
– Selected applications will receive your allotted time to present a pitch
– 12th November: Societies will present a short pitch to a panel in the BOI Workbench
– Successful applicants will be informed of the outcome at the pitching event or by the following day
The TCD Association & Trust provides grant is now open to apply for. The deadline is 5th October
This grant comes from TCD Alumni and supports a wide variety of College projects such as student society activity.
More information as well as an application form is available here.
|Application closing date:||Grant meetings:|
|5pm, Friday, 5 October 2018||30 October 2018|
Then you need to drop it into the office before the deadline 5p.m. Late nominations cannot be accepted.
The deadline for society grant applications from the CSC is the end of Michaelmas Term each year, grant apps can not be accepted after this.