Application for Bank of Ireland for society sponsorship is now closed. Whether it’s for a society publication, an event (single or multi day), or simply for your society’s overall activities for the year, we look forward to seeing what plans you have.
Whether it’s for Michaelmas or Hilary Term activities, no sum is too small, and we are encouraging you to be ambitious! This is a great opportunity for your committee to think big and to push the boat out. We hope that it will really benefit your society, its activity and its members.
Click here for the link to the application
Applications should be completed using your @csc.tcd.ie address. Please read the terms and conditions and be clear on the type of events that will not be considered. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
– 4th October: Applications open.
– 13th October: Applications close at midnight
– Selected applications will receive your allotted time to present a pitch
– Societies will present a short pitch to a panel in the BOI Workbench. Proposed date 30th Oct TBC
– Successful applicants will be informed of the outcome at the pitching event or by the following day